MRS Systems (UK) Limited
1. How we use your information
The information we collect applies to:
- Visitors to our website
- Information provided through filling in forms on www.mrssystems.co.uk (our site)
2. Visitors to our website
When a user visits www.mrssystems.co.uk we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to different parts of our website and this tells us the information that is useful. We do not collect any information that identifies an individual. Some tools we use allow us to find out the company information of who owns the IP address that visits our page. This allows us to better tailor our service to customers. We do not collect personal information through our website.
3. The cookies used by MRS Systems (UK) Limited
Cookies are small electronic files that are placed on your computer when you visit a website. They are often needed to ensure that the website works efficiently.
4. Other Gif and Web Tools
As well as cookies we may use other tools on our website. These are used in addition to the cookies above which allow us to collect information about you and your browsing use within our website. This information is used to allow us to have a better understanding of the services and information on our website which are of use to our visitors.
5. You can opt out of Cookies
Websites which are linked to us may also be using cookies. If you have any concerns you should contact the third party website for more information.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics on all websites http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
6. People who request information on our services
MRS hold the details of the visitors who request information on our services and products. These details may be used to contact these people at a later date. All personal information is stored according to our Data Protection Policy.
Any information or statistics relating to our business that we disclose to others shall not identify any visitors personally. We may, for example, perform statistical analyses of the behaviour of the users of our website in order to measure interest in the various areas of our website.
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If MRS Systems (UK) Limited or its assets are acquired by a third party, personal data held by it about its customers, will be one of the transferred assets.
We will not pass on or sell your personal information to a third party.
7. Where we store your information
The data that we collect and process is stored on our dedicated servers held within the UK. All our employees act according to our Data Protection Policy.
Unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We will do our very best to protect your personal data, however we cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we are in receipt of your information, it will be handled according to our Data Protection Policy.
8. Your right to access personal information
You have the right, on request, to receive a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. You have the right on request:
- to be told for what purpose the personal information that we hold about you is being processed
- to be told how long we intend to keep the personal information that we hold about you
- to rectify the personal information that we hold about you
- to have the personal information that we hold about you transferred, in an electronic format, to you for sending to another data controller (data portability)
- to restrict the processing of the personal information that we hold about you
- to have all of the personal information that we hold about you removed from our database and any of our third parties informed of the removal request (right to be forgotten)
- to be given a description of the personal information that we hold about you and the recipients to whom it may be disclosed
- to have communicated in an intelligible form the personal information that we hold about you and any information available as to the source of the data
9. Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller of this website is: MRS Systems (UK) Limited, 1 Blue Prior Business Park, Redfields Lane, Church Crookham, Fleet, Hampshire, GU52 0RJ. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Protection Officer is Mike Rea, Managing Director of MRS Systems (UK) Limited. Email: email@example.com